Lowongan Kerja Kaliandra Sejati (Exp. 30 Okt 2010)
Infokarir Probolinggo News – Kaliandra is an established foundation set up in 1997, working with the surrounding communities to improve their standard of living. It carries out various community development programmes and supports conservation of natural and cultural resources. Located on the cool and scenic slopes of Mount Arjuna about two hours south of Surabaya and an hour from Malang, an eco-tourism resort business has been set up to support the foundation activities.
In addition to the chalets, lodges, restaurants and swimming pool, the resort also provides traditional dance, music, art, conference facilities, corporate support services, outward bound-rope course-leadership programmes, relaxing spa treatments, home stays and village visits.
For the more adventurous, there are trekking programmes around Mount Arjuna, mountain-biking, and tour packages which include the many interesting sites around East Java. For the more adventurous, there are trekking programmes around Mount Arjuna, mountain-biking, and tour packages which include the many interesting sites around East Java.
In addition to eco-tourism, we are now expanding into the Organic Agriculture business to promote responsible and community based farming and elevate the standard of living of farmers.
We now have vacancy for the following position in our Organic Agriculture Business:-
SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR ORGANIC PRODUCTS
1. To aggressively sell the organic products to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets to qualify for sales incentives.
2. Manage stock levels at the sales outlets to ensure quick turnover and products are attractively displayed and fresh.
3. Responsible for collection of sales generated
4. To follow up on sales leads/inquiries and convert prospects into successful sales
5. Gain a good understanding and keep updated on all products, packages and services provided by the Organization and participate in programmes at sales outlets to promote these organic products.
1. Preferably graduates with at least 2 years proven track record and experience in similar or related capacity;
2. Diploma or S1 in marketing, sales or bussines administration management. Those with different qualifications but with proven experience are also encouraged to apply
3. Confident, independent, aggressive, target-oriented, self motivated and resourceful
4. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to converse and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
5. Preferably with good understanding and commitment to conservation of nature and culture.
Please send your application to :
The HRD Department, Kaliandra Sejati
PO BOX 99 Pandaan or e-mail to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Hermin Dwi S. 0343 885557 Mobile +62 855 4950 0009
Closing date : 30 Oktober 2010
Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaaan Probolinggo